June 3, 2015 Tavares, FL (Lake County)
This is news most of the local press hasn’t told you about the sex sting reported in Lake and Polk Counties in the last two days. Updates: June 4, 2015 -We now have the arrest affidavit from the Lake County Sheriff's office, and it is attached below. Links to articles in the Daily Commercial and Orlando Sentinel are further down. They both mention the CAIR leader.
A major investigation by the Sheriffs of Lake and Polk County into people seeking sex with underage children or prostitutes was announced yesterday where 101 arrests were made.
They didn’t tell you a major Muslim CAIR leader, Ahmad Saleem, was caught in the child sex abuse sting. The Polk County Sheriff called him a “poster child” for pedophelia. CAIR is the Council on American-Islamic "Relations".
But the AP article ignores details on Saleem, in the Orlando area who drove to Clermont, FL to have sex with a 12 year old.
The story about Saleem’s involvement first broke (to me) from the blog of Islamic Dangers expert Pamela Geller (who organized that Muhammed cartoon contest in Texas) who posted a picture of Saleem at a news conference in March. She also posted the background sheet of him from the Florida CAIR website. CAIR has an office in Tampa and apparently one in Orlando.
Here is the June 2nd WFTV video of the Lake County Sheriff’s joint press conference with the Polk County sheriff. It included details about Saleem.
Thanks should go to WFTV, Orando for posting the video of the entire Sheriff’s press conference, including Q&A.
The Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd talks about Muslim Ahmad Saleem at 9:30 into the 24 minute video while holding Saleem’s picture:
“…and here is the poster child … and member of CAIR. His name is Ahmad Saleem and he is the founder of the Saleem Academy, an organization dedicated to empowering Muslim Youth Globally.
He is a member of CAIR out of Orlando, the Council of American-Islamic Relations. He is the Orlando regional coordinator and a spokesman. He traveled to have sex with a 12 year old girl. His license plate on his car says “Invest in Children”. And he also conducts the Muslim Youth Survival Guide seminars.
He is well known as a community outreach leader interacting with teens around the Orlando area. IN FACT, “ Judd continued” some of you (the press at the conference) have done programs or interviews with him.
Here are some more pictures. I find this one interesting, where he (Saleem) is on a child playground. Here’s another picture. They could be seen online until his arrest, then mysteriously, they disappeared and those websites came down. But this is what is frightening, people with access to children. We have one more picture – here is where he was interviewed by Channel 6. So channel 6 was interviewing him. I suspect that when Channel 6 and other stations leave this meeting, they will want to interview him (Saleem) about his outreach programs. “ The segment on Saleem ended at 11:45.
A search on Ahmad Saleem’s name on Google today only found mention of him in three news reports: The Daily Commercial, WND.com (a major blog), and a Florida blog, BizPac Review . No other major media reports showed up for his name search (today at June 3, 2015 at 3pm) even though the press conference spent more time on Saleem than any other perpetrator. Unfortunately, the Daily Commercial failed to deliver my paper this morning, or I would have seen it. Update: We did find the Orlando Sentinel did post an article yesterday about Ahmad Saleem, but it didn't show up in the Google search.
UPDATE added June 4, 2015: Attached is the two page redacted Arrest Affidavit for Ahmad Saleem furnished to us by the Lake County Sheriff's Dept. (Lt. John Herrell). You gotta read the arrest report and what Saleem told the female Sheriff's Detective who posed as a 12-year old. (Note: I am now trying to find out the amount of bond required for him.)
CAIR is the Islamic group that shows up and has press conferences whenever a Muslim has a complaint about anything. (I have more details). In one local Lake County case, a local woman's club had a meeting to hear a well known local professor speak about Islamic terrorism, and CAIR sent a letter on their letterhead to the club, their State HQ and the National HQ demanding the speaker be canceled. (Yup - trying to kill free speech - I have the letter).
The Washington Times says "The UAE government also has labeled two U.S. affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim American Society, as terrorist support groups.
Here is the “Phase 1: Cyber” group of photos of perpetrators. Ahmad Saleem’s picture is the first one in the second row. Compare this picture to the one on Geller’s site above and they are the same (to me). The “Cyber” phase was specifically a sting to attract males who wanted sex with underage children.
This might make folks in Eustis, FL nervous since there is a new “stealth” “Tavares Islamic Center” mosque in Eustis with no sign in front, and they used a benign organization name to get building permits to renovate an older commercial building located. It is located at 2824 So. Grove St., Eustis, FL 32726 at Ashford, just east of HWY 19 Bay - behind Wendy's.
Muslim sex with underage children or rape is a trend showing up already in:
- the UK – “A report by Prof Alexis Jay published last August revealed that at least 1,400 children were raped, trafficked and groomed in Rotherham.”
- Australia. “A Muslim rapist in Australia Blames Muslim Rape Culture.
Conclusion & questions:
- Will the local press who did not report on Saleem’s actions practice political correctness and continue NOT to mention his name and CAIR affiliation?
- The AP mentioned other perpetrators and their employers, but not Saleem. Saleem is not just an employee of CAIR, but a leader according to Geller’s copy of his official CAIR bio: “Ahmad Saleem is an active community organizer in Orlando, Florida. He is responsible for spreading CAIR Florida’s impact and presence in the Orlando community which includes serving and protecting the civil rights of the community as well as maintaining healthy relationships with other Muslim organizations, nonprofit organizations, government entities, and the media. He is the son of Pakistani immigrants. His father, a pediatrician, and his mother, a school teacher, instilled in Ahmad the joy of caring for others and serving them wholeheartedly with love and dedication.”
- Will CAIR and the Muslim community stay silent, claim “racism” or promptly denounce deviant child sex abuse actions by Saleem or ANY US resident including other Muslims.
- Will the press demand that the Muslim community denounce Saleem and child abuse practices by Muslims and others? If a Catholic bishop was caught in such a sting, would they avoid discussing his actions also?